Playing Aila’s RF build helped me understand why he’s so fast now, though I think the leveling is really weak and could be improved heavily. Unfortuantely I have my doubts that the build will be viable in 3.3 due to Vaal Discipline changes and possible EE changes that they’ve hinted towards wanting to do. If it is possible, Ignite changes might bring some better leveling methods. But I really do not recommend this build unless your goal is to push for 100 as fast as possible in a SSF setting.
The main things that I could improve on:
1. Early game could have been better.
2. I forgot to check Zana for maps immediately after Kitava and accidentally leveled her from a daily as well, resulting in 2 missed map restocks in the first 24 hours. This can result in a massive time loss unless you get super lucky with map drops. Buying maps off Zana is essential for jumpstarting your atlas progression and getting high bonus fast.
3. I should have used all my ancient orbs hunting for Bisco’s Leash as soon as possible. This boosted my clearspeed more than anything else that was reasonable to get.
4. I should have given up on the 6 link way earlier. I used over 3445 fuses without getting a 6 link, which is 287 chaos worth of fuses in SSF. This meant I had to chaos my maps which made it really hard to run t14+ as I couldn’t afford zana mods, and also resulted in xp loss. I wanted the 6 link because I needed all the damage I can get for when elder void portals show up. Also should be noted Vorici is not an option as it requires Vorici 7 which takes way too much time due to map backtracking, shitty missions, etc.
5. Not going along with the top left map meta meant that I had to check the zones for mods myself. Poecraft always had the top left maps listed because that’s what people are running. Good example of what I mean here, about 5 minutes after a zone mod reset: http://puu.sh/Am3As/5bf230bffb.png
6. Filter. Aila’s filters are super fine tuned for what he does, and that helps a lot. And honestly, I actually think him having less stash tabs is really useful for him due to being forced to stay organized. I was surviving on like 6-7 stash tabs but even then, I was keeping a lot of stuff that I simply didn’t need. Towards the end I just started dumping things in a quad tab and gained the discipline to not loot things that I wouldn’t eventually need, but you’ll see a lot of the stuff I got because of potential to reroll + sparrog finished first 100 so I slowed down.
For more poe tips and tricks, stay tuned to U4GM. You can choose www.u4gm.com where you can poe currency buy cheap.