1.POE 3.3 Builds For Earthquake The Iconic “EQ JUGG” Earthquake Juggernaut Build 2018 Edition
This build is a solid league starter. It is able to progress into red maps and farm the Uber (Eternal) Labyrinth on a tight budget. Below is the setup that I am running for farming Uber Lab and Guardians. Instead of Atziri’s Disfavour, you can use any two-handed axe, but it is a big upgrade in terms of damage.
– The base delay between the initial attack and the aftershock is now 1 second (down from 1.5 seconds).
– The aftershock now deals more damage as the gem levels, dealing 69% more damage at gem level 20 (up from 50%).
Added a new Strength gem – Vaal Earthquake: Smash the ground, dealing damage in an area and cracking the earth. The crack will erupt in a powerful aftershock after a short delay. Your steps will deal damage around you for a duration, cracking the earth if the previous cracks have erupted.
Vaal Skill Changes:
– Vaal skill gems now also grant the base version of the skill at the same level and quality as the Vaal gem. For example, a Vaal Burning Arrow skill gem now grants both the Vaal Burning Arrow and the Burning Arrow skills.
– Using a Vaal skill now prevents you from gaining souls for all Vaal skills for a short period of time after the skill is used. The duration of this effect varies from skill to skill.
– Whereas previously the cost of Vaal skills would increase in areas after Act 5, and again after Act 10, the cost of all Vaal skills is now consistent throughout the game. This is worth keeping in mind when looking at the following changes, as although many Vaal skill costs have been raised when compared to their base cost previously, they are typically now lower than the cost you would have paid in higher-level areas.
– Damaging rare enemies now generates 1 Vaal soul per 2% life it loses, with a 1-second cooldown.
– Damaging unique enemies now generates 3 Vaal souls per 2% life it loses, with a 1-second cooldown.
Lab: Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unstoppable, Unrelenting
Mapping: you may take Unyielding instead of Unrelenting or Unbreakable or Unstoppable (kinda depends on map tier/map mods/gear / personal preference)
Note: Unyielding is ~5% more dmg (8 and -> 40% inc dmg -> results in ~5% more DPS)
Farming maps: Gruthkul, Lunaris
Farming guardians: Tukohama, Solaris
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/pWDri5AP
Skill Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7m2lgfw
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1965844
2.POE 3.3 Builds For EQ / Sunder Juggernaut
EQ JUGG is one of the most Iconic builds in Path of Exile history. Arrived in 2016 and still strong ever since. The nerfs hit the damage and AOE too hard of cause, but it is still end-game viable, T H I C C and amazing for Uber lab!
+ decent AOE
+ high effective HP: can be over 7000+
+ stupid amount of Physical Damage mitigation. Over 90% of Phys damage reduction
+ you chill in traps and walk through lab like it’s nothing, thanx to high regen
– Not a boss killer really. But kills all bosses anyway.
– AOE could be better
– Clear speed is not like Duelists with dual wields
– The shaper is hard and a lot of practice
– Resistances are pretty low due to several uniques (still over 100+ with Endurance Charges up
I can recommend using Relentless Fury early on and then buy the Blood Reaper.
Rare axes with high physical DPS will also work well.
You can also play with Maces before you start speccing into AXE damage.
At 28 get Earthquake and use it in 4L with Melee Phys + Ruthless and then Inc. Aoe, Maim / Damage on Full Life / Faster Attacks
For Ancestral Warchief 4L: Anc.Warchief-Melee Phys-Faster Attacks-Maim/Conc.Effect
Get mana leech on a ring/amulet or gloves AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, cause we don’t go to mana leech on the tree.
Then start stacking life leech.
1)Your damage directly scales off BASE damage. Base damage = your weapon damage. The higher = the better. Ancestral Warchief scales the same way.
2) The skill itself has two phases: the initial hit and the aftershock. Aftershock happens after a delay and does 150% of initial hit damage with larger AOE. So it’s a HUGE portion of your damage, both for mapping and bossing. So the build itself is not about Attack Speed, unlike sunder, blade flurry, and frost blades. It’s about hitting once and hitting hard. HEAVY HITTER this is.
Unflinching, Unbreakable, Unrelenting, Unyielding (uber lab)
Minor: Tukohama for maps, Ryslatha for dangerous bosses, Shakari for Chimera and poison stuff
T15 Sunken City (forgot conc.effect for boss here):
Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/dctCB7c6
Example Link: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149501
Normally, they’re not worth the problems for causes which can be enough inside the long run. Even though they are helpful for players who may well know nothing at all regarding the game. For the most component, they are studying tools for newbies to ease them into the game. For additional Path of exile 3.3 Builds, you’ll be able to pay a visit to U4gm.com. Just a reminder: you will get 5% coupon code at no cost from the reps for those who Buy Poe Currency order from this article.