Shortly before the official launch of the online game Albion Online, the Guardians of the title were presented today. These are powerful bosses.
In a few weeks the Sandbox-MMORPG will be available; Sandbox Interactive will also confront you with the Guardians from 17 July. These are boss bosses who demand precise planning, tactical skill and high concentration.
The Guardians represent the natural protectors of Albion. They have been brought to life by ancient magic, and have become more and more powerful over the centuries, they now protect the natural treasures of the world. Several different guards exist in Albion, each of which has immense strength and special abilities. Once imprisoned, they transform into sources of resources that provide you with a whopping of 2,560 Tier 6 resources. A raid against these giants can be worthwhile.
The Guardians at a glance:
- Old White (Hide): The Old White is a huge white mammoth, which is spiritually linked to all mammoths in the world of Albion, who have lived in the past or will live in the future. It can be found in Steppe biome of Tier 6. He is generally considered to be the most easy to defeat guard, but players must first fight through several groups of game animals to face him.
- Ancient Ent (Wood): In the Ancient Ent, it is a huge tree spirit, which can be found in Tree Groves of Tier 6. In the fight against him the coordination of the playgroup is decisive, since he carries out destructive attacks with Piercing Roots.
- Rock Giant (Rock): In Rock Outcrops of the Tier 6 within the Highlands biome, the Rock Giant drives its misery. He is the only Guardian without melee skills, and attacks only from a distance, for example, with his Earthquake attack.
- Enormous Dryad (Fibers): Players should not be deceived by the outside of this Guardian! The Enormous Dryad emerges in the Fiber Meadows in Tier 6 Swamps and attacks players with deadly assaults such as “Eroding Swamp” or “Pulsing Thorns”.
- Ore Colossus (Ore): Players will find the Ore Colossus in Ore Veins of Tier 6. He does not use automatic attacks, but he has a devastating Punch and has a “Crystal Swarm” that allows him to extinguish a game group in seconds.