Poe Raise Spectre can obtain the added benefits of several different types of support gems, but not all of them could possibly be advantageous depending on the kind of Spectres raised. Minion-specific assistance gems will function on every form of Spectre. One example is, Greater A number of Projectiles Help will affect Spectre with projectile abilities, while Improved Area of Effect Support will have an effect on Spectre with area abilities.
[Poe 3.6] Safe across most content. Bosses off screening Necromancer Build
By using Spectres you are correctly summoning true monsters to fight for you. They may use all attacks and spells they naturally have. As well as will grow to be stronger with level. In order to summon the desired monster, you will need a corpse of this monster, target a corpse with “A” and press Summon Spectre.
Spectre scale having a degree of the “corpse” they were summoned from, so in an effort to get potent Spectre you will need to summon/resummon them in higher and greater level zones making use of Desecrate skill to recreate their corpses. I explained anything in the FAQ section under ways to do it.
So. You can summon 4 sturdy Spectres who will obliterate screens and screens about, whilst you zoom across the screen with your Shield Charge. Actually, 1 minute clears.
For bosses, we’ll have 9-10 skeletons who will Taunt the boss himself and monsters around too as Blind them on the hit and distract and annoy the hell out of everybody. And they don’t want corpses too. And we never care if they die.
For Ascendancy: Invoker, Soul Weaver, Commander of Darkness, Puppet Master
Bandits: Kill All
+ Safe across most content material. Bosses of screening.
+ really rapidly for map clearing
+ around 70% potential Phys Harm Reduction (Basalt, Taste of Hate, and so forth)
+ decent regen
+ versatile, can stack a great deal of block likelihood if necessary
+ great single target harm (about 3 million with Victario)
+ a lot improved than Zombies as you don’t have to frequently resummon Spectre, also you don’t care if Skeletons die. So you properly are PAIN-FREE.
+ can go Energy Shield and 5-6 Spectre too!
– Not super higher sustain as we’re running Vis Mortis with no life on it (about 7K for Uber Elder).
– Spectre is a pain to resummon if they die
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/YSetdzTf
Read Much more: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255988
[Poe 3.6] Speaker for the Dead – 74 minion Summoner
This Summoner build freezes, poisons, bleeds, blinds, maims, hinders, taunts, generates frenzy charges for allies, curses, lowers resists, gains LoH from attacks and spells, knocks back, and teleports, all as one action; and is assisted by two Frost Sentinels, a Solar Guard, an Agony Crawler, eleven Phantasms, eight Zombies, a Holy Relic, ten Skeletons, and forty Vaal Skeletons. The objectives of this build are to a field as numerous minions with as quite a few supports as possible, push summoner DPS to new heights although remaining tanky, be adaptable, and play quickly, smoothly, and with minimal fuss.
+ Rapid – That you are in a position to be frequently around the move, even when you are not, leaving a trail of death behind you. The only point slowing you down is how swiftly you are able to pick up items.
+ Versatile – All content material (mapping, bosses, delving) and all map mods (enjoy unID maps). The different minions are each and every specialized so with each other, they are able to overcome any dilemma. You deal with all harm types with all sources (melee, attack projectiles, spell projectiles), so no single monster defense cripples you (e.g. Proximity Shields).
+ Low cost – Only requirements vendor gems to begin. Grows with steady investment. Maximum price depends on gear availability, but shouldn’t exceed a lot more than a handful of Exalted orbs. I funded this build by way of the Chaos vendor recipe, many all-natural Exalted drops, and also a few sales within the array of 1-3 Exalted orbs.
+ Effective – Lots of builds cannot concentrate on a lot more than 1 skill with no interfering with their main capability. We bring to bear all our skills simultaneously. four.7 million is often an actual, constant DPS that is independent of short-term buffs like flasks or Vaal auras.
+ Protected – Moderately higher ~7k wellness, quick recovery, robust avoidance, some mitigation, proliferated freezes, 32-72 minion decoys, and continual mobility. Really few factors pose an issue. Just do not get cocky, you are not a tank. Watch out for one-shots like Enhanced Vaal Fallen leaps in Vaal Outposts or the scything attack of cloaked Cavestalkers in Abyssal Cities post-300 depth in delves.
– Ramp-up Time – Full damage potential needs an initial set-up of quite a few seconds, like four 0.43sec casts of Skeletons and many 0.35sec volleys of Ball Lightning. This makes it difficult to, for example, phase-skip and promptly kill the T15 Carcass boss (Amalgam) despite getting the damage to perform so.
– Vulnerability to AOE – Skeletons, with 5771 life and 55% elemental resistance without having jewels or Spirit Supplying, are weak to hard-hitting region damage from some endgame bosses. Losing them can feel awkward, considering the fact that it’s essential to interrupt your Charged Dash routine to resummon. Your ramp-up is somewhat restarted by this, considering the fact that fresh Skeletons lack Frenzy Charges. Spectres and also the Agony Crawler can hold your harm output above a million while you reorganize your forces.
– Maze-like Rooms – Even when you can shoot into an area, it does not imply your minions who have lagged behind will have exactly the same line of sight. Doorways and corners restrict your minions’ clearing potential, so be mindful of their position. Occasionally it really is most effective to benefit from their straggling by quickly diving into space so they auto-teleport onto you after you get also far away. The Holy Relic, who keeps close, is going to be there to back you up if they do not. Even a couple of kills by your Spectres can spawn Phantasms in a space, who will then clear the rest of it. For actually unsafe rooms, which include a shrine pack, summon Skeletons as far back into the area as possible to draw interest away from the entrance so you are able to burst in without having taken a firing squad to the face.
– Socket Starved – As most summoner builds, we never possess the luxury of cost-free socket space. The gear every gem will have to go in can also be inflexible. Devoid of overly changing the build, you can at very best only drop Cast When Harm Taken, Spirit Providing, Higher Many Projectiles on Ball Lightning, and Fortify on Shield Charge for something else.
PoB Hyperlink: https://pastebin.com/1dYHDZK4
Read Much more: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389
[Poe 3.6] CI Spectre Summoner – 11K ES – All content viable – Killing all bosses on low lvls
Making use of historically excellent spectres for single target harm (Tukohama’s Vanguards) with new help gem for additional totems. Following block rework, I haven’t attempted life versions of spectre’s summoners, so I decided to go CI (ES became a great deal stronger in past 2 leagues and should really come to be even stronger in Synthesis). Get started as life version with Solaris Guards spectres (distinctive assistance gems even though). When you’ll obtain decent gear, respect into CI version. Good leveling PoeCurrency items are Bones of Urrl/Earendel’s Embrace/Vis Mortis. Start off lvling as arc or lightning traps till act 4 The Belly of your Beast, which contains Stygian Ravens. Switch to Kitava’s Heralds in The Cathedral Rooftop in act 5 then to Tukohama Vanguards in The Coast act 6 then (might be) Solaris Guards in The Solaris Temple act 8 (in that case you’ll really need to swap to Tukohama’s Vanguards later)
+ high single target
+ high EHP (about 11K ES about lvl 90)
+ decent build for new leagues (2 distinctive items) with some variations with superior scaling to endgame
+ bad minion AI is just not that large of a deal, simply because a lot of damage comes from their totems
+ with decent gear may start off killing endgame bosses on quite low levels (lvl 72 shaper kill/lvl81 uber elder kill in videos later)
¨C kinda slow clearspeed
¨C might become pricey when min-maxing
¨C tukohama’s vanguard playstyle is not everyone’s cup of tea (DoT damage, so no instant offscreen kills)
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/Qt3ce4uA
Study A lot more: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2332189