Square Enix once again organizes the action of free playing in Final Fantasy XIV. Again we can play for 4 days if you have not paid the subscription for a long time.
Similarly to previous actions, free-of-charge 4-day games can be used by people who previously paid a subscription, but they have not been doing it for at least a month. 96 hours is counted from the moment you log in to your account in the game, so plan your time well before the game.
Are there any restrictions yet? No. You gain access to the full content you have purchased. So if you have the latest addition – Stormblood – you can run around all the locations in the game. There are no restrictions in Raids, dungeons or tasks.
The free game period is available from two days ago and will last until May 6 this year. A big update for Final Fantasy players! This is quite exciting! The new content will be available within a few days, so just seize the limited time and gather enough money and necessary gears and players ahead. If you need gils in game, you can buy cheap FFXIV Gil on FFXIV4GIL.
Two days ago, Final Fantasy XIV has seen the launch of the 4.25 patch on PC and PlayStation 4.
The free update has introduced the area of Eureka Anemos, a new wild and unexplored region, in which the elements are constantly changing and the players will be put to the test with new elements of battle that will have to master to obtain and upgrade new weapons much powerful.
The patch also includes the last chapter of the adventures of Inspector Hildibrand and the seventh season of PvP “The Feast”.
Eureka Anemos is a vast and unexplored area that introduces various changes to the usual gameplay. Here are the main ones:
– A large-scale gaming experience: Up to 144 players can take part in a single instance. We encourage players to form teams with other adventurers to hunt terrible monsters and complete common goals.
– Progress of players: Players will get Elemental EXP to strengthen their domain of elements, but will have to be careful. Death in Eureka will cause the loss of EXP and even of levels.
– Modified battle mechanics: From now on you will need more strategy to dominate a system of elements with which players will have to use “Magia Board” to alter the elemental affinity of their attack and counter that of the enemy. Players will customize the elemental attributes of their “Magia Board” and will have to study them very well depending on the goal of the adventure.
– Rewards: Players will occasionally get “protean crystals” by exploring Eureka and can use them to improve Eureka equipment and weapons with the help of the famous blacksmith Gerolt.
On 20 March, a new seasonal event will also begin, Hatching-tide, which will last until 2 April.
Are you playing Final Fantasy XIV? Remember to stay tuned at FFXIV4GIL for more FFXIV news, tips, guides and even cheap Final Fantasy XIV Gil.
As we know The summer seasonal event: the Moonfire Faire has released, but the time is limited this event is only available from August 8th, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. PDT to August 26, 2017 at 7:59 a.m. PDT. Below is the guide if you haven’t get it yet. Hope it will be helpful for you.
At first you should go to Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks ( X: 11.5, Y: 13.8 on the map) and speak to the NPC Mayaru Moyaru, and then you’ll get a quest named “The Isle and the Faire” it’s requires 30 level. Then continue the follow steps:
1. Travel to Costa del Sol
2. Swim to the Isle of Endless Summer (located at X: 36.7, Y: 31.0)
3. Speak with Haermaga
4. Speak with P’obyano
5. Speak with Jiriri
6. Use firework mortar on cannon (X: 37.4, Y: 29.4)
7. Report back to P’obyano for completion
In order to get more Faire Vouchers you need to Repeat the quest on the Isle of Endless Summer for getting some special items. If you are 30 level you can also back to “The True Meaning of Summer”, it will reward you full set of faire clothing and the seasonal achievement.