- The Codex Title now awards points for every consecutive win in Codex Arena, starting with the second.
- The Gladiator title now awards points for every consecutive win in Random Arena, starting with the second.
- New account-based PvP quests are available from the Zaishen Recruiter in the Great Temple of Balthazar and all major cities.
- The Titan quests are now available as Hard Mode quests.
- Typing “/guild”, “/ladder”, or “/champion” in chat will now trigger an emote based on guild ladder ranking.
- Codex Arena will now shift the available skills once per day.
- Zaishen Strongboxes have been added to guild vs. guild, Heroes’ Ascent, Random Arena, and Codex Arena.
- Alliance spies have been spotted in Alliance PvP outposts; talking to them will transport you to the opposing outpost.
- The guild ladder has been reset.
PvP Reward Updates
- Players can now trigger previously earned Zaishen rank emotes by typing “/zaishen #” or “/zrank #” in chat.
- Players can now trigger previously earned Hero title emotes by typing “/rank #” or “/fame #” in chat.
- Alliance PvP formats now reward Imperial faction.
- Imperial Faction Converters have been placed in Alliance PvP outposts to convert Imperial faction to Luxon, Kurzick, or Balthazar faction.
- Zaishen Coins are now tradable items.
- Exchange rates with Zaishen Coin collectors have been changed for several items.
- Jessie Llam now offers new items.
- Tolkano now offers new weapon skins.