- Added the Patience title track. A player’s progress toward this title is based entirely on the length of time since the player last sought information about the Guild Wars 2 release date. Elapsed time can be checked by typing “/gw2″ which prints, “You have inquired about the release date <x> time(s) and have lasted <x> minutes since your last inquiry.“
- Unlucky and Lucky titles are now mutually exclusive and behave like the Survivor title: each track resets to zero when an event of the opposite luck occurs.
- Angorodon’s Gaze: decreased Energy gain to 3…12.
- Barbed Signet: decreased Sacrifice to 8%; changed functionality to: “You inflict Bleeding for 3…15 seconds on target foe and all adjacent foes.”
- Barbed Signet (PvP): merged with PvE version; this skill now functions the same in PvE and PvP.
- Masochism (PvP): decreased Energy gain to 1…3.
- Oppressive Gaze: decreased Poison and Weakness durations to 3…12 seconds.
- Signet of Suffering: changed attribute to Blood Magic; removed casting time; decreased recharge to 4 seconds; changed functionality to: “You suffer from Bleeding for 6 seconds. The next Necromancer skill that targets a foe causes Bleeding for 2…16 seconds.”
Guild Wars 2 Preview
- Players can now preview the jumping mechanic from Guild Wars 2 by typing “/jump” in the chat panel.
- Players can also preview the Commando class from Guild Wars 2 by locating Corporal Bane in Embark Beach.